We're openly pedantic about who we invite to join the Club. Keeping the Club exclusive to full-time ResearchOps professionals is what makes it so darn special.
To keep conversations meaningful, and to foster a tight-knit community, the Club is exclusive to full-time ResearchOps professionals who do not work for a research vendor. But perhaps you're wondering what that means for you?
To be eligible to join the Club, you must meet the following criteria:
- You hold a ResearchOps-related job title and it's displayed publically, say on LinkedIn, or on a formal proof of employment letter. We may ask you to provide additional employment details as part of your application.
- 100% of your role is dedicated to ResearchOps. For instance, we don't accept researchers or research managers who do operational work as part of their job.
- If you manage a ResearchOps team member but you aren't a full-time ResearchOps professional yourself, you aren't eligible to join the Club. Applications from your full-time ResearchOps team member/s are welcome! We'd love to have them onboard.
- The Cha Cha Club isn't open to dedicated DesignOps professionals. However, applications from people whose full-time job includes both DesignOps and ResearchOps are welcome.
- You do not work for a research vendor. This helps to make sure that our members can speak freely, that we don't give vendors a competitive advantage, and that we retain value for our sponsors.